- Outstanding architectural features such as brick, stone & precast detailing such as keystones & sills. Aluminum frieze board, decorative columns and tooled front genuine clay brick masonry joints, as per front elevation. Decorative low maintenance painted vinyl corner post and flashing accents on front box outs and bay windows as per plan.
- Architecturally controlled colour schemes from Builders selections for the purpose of providing a pleasing streetscape.
- Split finish Low E Argon, Energy Star Qualified, maintenance free vinyl casement windows on main and bedroom level. Basement windows are sandstone colour vinyl slider.
- Covered front entries and porches – plan specific.
- Metal insulated interior garage access door (if grade permits). Complete with safety door closure.
- Pre-finished maintenance free aluminum soffits, fascia, eavestrough, downspouts and ceiling of front covered porches.
- Precast steps at rear. Lots requiring a landing due to grade will be delivered with a deck approximately 48 square feet. Walk-out lots will receive a pressure treated deck off the dinette approximately 100 square feet.
- Poured concrete front porches.
- Exterior coach lamps made of low maintenance cast aluminum.
- Two waterproof (2) electrical outlets, one at front of house & one at rear of house.
- Two (2) hose bibs: one in garage and one at rear of house.
- Premium Quality moulded steel paneled sectional roll-up insulated garage doors some elevations with glass window inserts for natural daylight equipped with heavy-duty springs and lifelong rust resistant door hardware.
- Self-sealing shingle roof.
- Poured concrete garage floor.
- Paved driveway base coat and finished coat applied.
- Fully sodded lot with tree in boulevard as per city requirements.
- Entry Landscape package.
- Exterior door handle: Baldwin Reserve Napa Grip in Ventian Bronze Finish with Power Bolt
- Quality painted insulated front entry door with grip set and deadbolt lock.
- 9′ main floor ceilings (some ceilings are lowered to accommodate HVAC and plumbing).
- Cathedrals and open to two-storey areas, as per plan.
- Elegant staircases open to second storey areas and lower landings, as per plan.
- Master bedrooms complete with ensuites and walk-in closets, as per plan.
- 2 panel smooth surface interior door style.
- Wire shelving in all closets.
- 2 panel smooth doors at front entry closet, as per plan.
- Satin Nickel or Venetian Bronze lever handles for interior doors.
- 2 3/4″ colonial style casing on all doors and window frames as well as 41/4″ colonial style baseboards throughout. (No trim to archways.)
- Oak railings, 3 1/2″ newell post, upgraded contemporary handrail, 1 1/4″ pickets & 4″ nosing to finished areas, as per plan.
- All oak stringers on staircases in finished areas only.
- California knock down ceilings in all rooms except Kitchen, Bathrooms, Powder room and Laundry room, which have easy maintenance smooth ceilings.
- Colonial interior trim painted Marz Homes Semigloss designer white.
- Cold storage room with weather-stripped door as per plan.
- Vent & electrical light in cold storage room. (plan specific).
- Duct cleaning of all vents prior to occupancy.
Bathroom & Laundry Features
- Ensuite tub with ceramic deck and required splash border as per plan.
- 60” x 32” shower base with 8mm glass roll-top door and horizontally laid shower wall tiles in ensuite
- Imported 8″ x 10″ Ceramic tiles in all main bath enclosures up to ceiling (as per plan).
- Choice of quality cabinetry from builder’s samples in all bathrooms and powder room.
- Colour coordinated kickplates to compliment cabinets.
- Contemporary white one-piece composite counter with integrated sink.
- All white bathroom plumbing fixtures. All fixtures fitted with shut off valves.
- Purchaser is responsible for all bathroom accessories
- Quality plate mirrors in all bathrooms.
- Single-lever faucets with pop-up drains throughout except in laundry and oval tubs. Moen 2-handle chrome faucet in powder room.
- Pressure-balance control valves in all showers.
- Ground fault interrupter protection in all bathrooms and powder room.
- Exhaust fan vented to the outside in all bathrooms and powder room with or without window and laundry areas as required.
- Privacy door locks on all bathrooms.
- Single basin laundry tub in all units with 2 handle, hot and cold water faucet, as per plan.
- Drain and water connections, and electrical outlet for future automatic washer.
- Heavy-duty electrical outlet and outside vent for future dryer.
- 100 AMP electrical service with circuit breaker panel (labelled)and all copper wiring.
- White Decora switches and plugs throughout in all finished areas.
- Interior light fixtures throughout including all bedrooms.
- Modern light fixtures throughout upper, main and lower hall areas.
- Polished chrome vanity light fixtures with satin white glass in all bathrooms and powder room.
- Capped outlet provided for future dining room light fixture.
- Rough-in security system as per builder standard.
- 3 cable outlets. 1 USB outlet in kitchen and 1 in each bedroom.
- 2 telephone outlets.
- Electric door chime installed.
- Interconnected smoke detectors located in each bedroom for your family’s added protection.
- Garage electrical ceiling outlet for future garage door opener(s).
- Rough-in central vacuum system to garage.
- One combination carbon monoxide/smoke detector located on each level. Location determined by Builder.
- One motion light in front hall closet.
Environmental & Energy Features
- Sound 2″ x 6″ exterior wall construction.
- 3/8″ roof plywood sheeting.
- Exterior walls and ceiling to be fully insulated with polyethylene vapour barrier conforming to the Ontario Building Code to enhance conservation of energy.
- Caulking and weather-stripping on insulated metal front entry door.
- Poured concrete basement walls with heavy duty damp proofing & upgraded drainage membrane, which creates a trouble-free basement.
- Gas forced air high-efficiency furnace complete with electronic ignition power vented to exterior. Location based on heat calculation.
- Steel beam construction in basement.
- All wall-framing members to be spaced not more than 16 inches apart.
- Condensation/hammer free & ABS plumbing system throughout.
- The Healthy Home Package comes complete with a brand name high efficiency furnace, HRV, air conditioner, tankless high efficiency hot water heater, whole house air purifier and Ecobee3 lite thermostat as part of a rental and maintenance program with Reliance Home Comfort. The purchaser agrees to assume the rental contract.
- Choice of quality ceramic floor tile in foyer kitchen, breakfast room, laundry room and all bathrooms as per plan.
- Choice of 32oz Nylon, 36oz polyester or Montage Berber with 3/8″ chip underpad in all non-ceramic areas as per plan.
- Concrete basement floor with drain.
- Quality kitchen cabinets with 3/4″ board construction in a wide choice of styles from builder’s standard samples.
- 13″ deep upper kitchen cabinetry.
- Upper cabinets build-out over fridge.
- Piano hinge in corner cabinets.
- Double Stainless steel “ledgeback” sink with Moen Align faucet.
- No VOE paint used on any cabinetry.
- Colour coordinated kick plates to compliment cabinets.
- Granite countertop from vendor’s samples.
- Dishwasher rough-in included (plumbing and electrical).
- White hood exhaust fan with vent to exterior.
- Cabinetry open for dishwasher location.
- Heavy-duty electrical outlet for future stove.
- Dedicated electrical outlet for future refrigerator.
- Electrical outlets at counter level for small appliances.
Purchasers shall have the following choice of colours from the Builder’s samples for the following items:
(provided that they have not already been installed or ordered at the time the agreements signed).
- Kitchen cabinets, countertop
- Vanities and vanity tops
- Ceramic tiles
- Luxury carpet (choice of 1)
- Paint for decoration of interior walls (choice of 1 for walls).
- Optional features list to personalize your home at our decor centre.
MARZ HOMES HOLDINGS warranty backed by the Ontario New Home Warranty Program’s Ten Year “Excellent Service Rating” Includes: The home is free from defects in workmanship and materials for (1) year. TWO YEAR WARRANTY PROTECTION: The home is free from defects in workmanship including caulking, windows and doors so that the building envelope prevents water penetration. Defect in workmanship and materials in the electrical, plumbing, and heating delivery and distribution systems. SEVEN YEAR WARRANTY PROTECTION: Major structural defects.
- The vendor reserves the right to substitute alternative materials and fixtures of equal or better quality.
- All illustrations are artist’s concepts. Specifications and conditions subject to change without notice, E &O.E.
- The purchaser acknowledges that the floorplan may be reversed.